Livestock, poultry, aquaculture and honey bee feed supplements manufactured by Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-Based Company under the trademark of “Bonza” are novel products synthesized and manufactured based on “advanced Chelate Compounds technology”. This technology is patented in Iran Patent Center & the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is filed in the European Patent Office (EPO) as well. The application of this novel technology in the production of these supplements as a new generation of feed supplements with advanced Chelate Compounds technology structure has resulted in unique & dramatic improvements on industrial farms.
Research has proven time and again that the supplements designed based on “advanced Chelate Compounds technology” enjoy better absorption rate and are more bio-compatible compared to other supplements on the market. In addition, the designed structures based on this technology do not damage biomolecules, yet they improve the parameters that are involved in live defensive systems against stress and damage, such as antioxidant defense. Therefore, Bonza supplements are not subject to problems and restrictions caused by the existing mineral (inorganic) and chelated (organic) supplements. According to several studies on major laboratory and industrial farms, maximum production performance and minimum mortality rate were observed on Bonza farms, despite environmental stresses, the high incidence of diseases and health problems. These results are the direct outcome of consuming Bonza supplements as they lead to “metabolism balance” & “immunity improvement” at the same time.
Honors and Awards
- The official membership of Mr. Mohammad Hasan Nazaran, the owner and producer of advanced Chelate Compounds technology and the CEO and Chairman of the Board of Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-Based Company in the American Chemical Society (ACS), the oldest and largest scientific society in the world
- Patent of advanced Chelate Compounds technology in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the name of Mr. Mohammad Hasan Nazaran
- Chosen as “The Distinguished Iranian Company in Nanotechnology” by the International Union of Inventions and Industrial Innovations (IUI) in Switzerland in 2013.
- Exporting Bonza chelated mineral feed supplements from Iran to Australia, Lebanon, Uzbekistan, Iraq as the owner of the technology and the only producer of advanced Chelate Compounds supplements in the world.
- Awarded Iran Inventions Grand Prize in chemistry at its first international festival in 2017
- Amadio’s visit – the Unitesd Nations representative and president of United Nations Industrials Development Organization (UNIDO) in Iran – from the factory of SASh Co.
- Providing more than dozens of national and international articles
- Attending more than 40 international exhibitions and 4 international exhibitions in recent years