Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Chicken Feed Supplements
Bonzachicken is a forerunner of Bonza poultry chelated mineral feed supplement for layer, broiler and breeder chicken manufactured using Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-Based Company’s “advanced Chelate Compounds technology,” and like all products manufactured using this technology, it has the feature of metabolism optimizer (balancing metabolism).
|ppm in chelated form|
Depending on the physiological conditions and needs of the chicken, breed, rearing conditions, time of consumption and its duration, environmental conditions, etc., the use of Bonzachicken will result in at least one of the above results and the profitability of this product.
- When Bonzachicken is used as an additive (on top), there is no need to change the ingredients of the diet, including the types and amounts of vitamins or mineral supplements. Therefore, this supplement should be added to the feed or drinking water as an additive according to the tables of instruction.
- Use Bonzachicken supplement from day one until the last day of raising chicken.
- On vaccination days with vaccines dissolved in drinking water, do not add Bonzachicken supplement to water supply 6 hours prior and after vaccination. Bonzachicken supplement can be used along with injectable and ocular vaccines.
- When flocks are suffering health problems, Bonzachicken supplement can be used in water along with antibiotics, vitamins and additives at the same time.
- It should be noted that if you wish to use this supplement for broilers in drinking water, the required amount of Bonzachicken per day is calculated on a daily basis dosage rather than per liter of water used. To use the Bonzachicken supplement, first pour the recommended amount per day into a container with some water, preferably warm, and stir until it dissolves completely before pouring it into the main water tank. To guarantee that the recommended daily quantity is consumed by the chickens, the water output should be adjusted so that the required Bonzachicken is consumed within the first third of the flock’s water consumption.
- For greater homogeneity in the instruction of Bonzachicken into drinking water or feed, it is preferable to first mix the supplement with a small amount of water or feed components before adding it to the water source or the main feed mixture.
|Daily Consumption Instructions for Each Broiler as a Water-Soluble Additive (On Top)|
|Age of the Flock (In Days)||Amount (mg per day)|
|From the 40th day until the slaughter||55|
|Bonzachicken Consumption Dose|
|Type of Flock||Additive (On Top) (g/metric ton of feed)||Additive (On Top) (g/1000 L of water)||Complete Replacement for Mineral Micronutrient Supplements (g/metric ton of feed)|
|Broiler||250||–||1000 to 2000|
- When using Bonzachicken supplement in broilers diets as a complete replacement for micronutrient supplements, you can experience higher performance by increasing the dosage to 2kg per metric ton of feed.
- In the event of probable flock stress (heat stress, coccidiosis, aflatoxin, E. coli, etc.), 500 grams of Bonzachicken should be used per ton of feed. If these tensions arise unexpectedly, the amount of consumption should be raised to 500 grams per metric ton of feed.
Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxy analogue, polysaccharide or yeast-based chelates) along with Bonzachicken supplement in diets.
It should be noted that Bonzachicken is only a supplier of micro mineral elements such as copper, zinc, selenium, iron, and manganese and is not a replacement for vitamin compounds, amino acids, or other nutrients. As a result, stopping the use of the aforementioned compounds while using Bonzachicken is not permitted.
The use of Bonzachicken supplement in chicken breeding farms increases the weight of broilers by at least 50 g, improves the feed conversion ratio by at least 0.05 units, increases the production percentage of laying and breeder farms, reduces the cost of medications and antibiotics, increases efficiency and reduces side costs. By considering the effects of the Bonzachicken supplement on improving the metabolism, performance and health of chickens, as well as its cost-effectiveness, the profitability of this supplement is such that only by calculating the profit from the increase in weight or the number of eggs (without considering the other effects of Bonzachicken such as improving reproductive characteristics, reducing the need to use medications and antibiotics, etc.), the breeder will have benefit several times more than the cost spent on purchasing this supplement.